Our mission is to provide meals to Boulder residents who need and want our services,
regardless of age or income.
We work hard and dream big here at Meals on Wheels of Boulder. We have operated as a fully-independent, 501(C)(3) non-profit organization serving in Boulder for forty-seven years and counting!
We strive to ...
- foster independent living among our clients
- promote health and prevent disease
- provide healthful, appealing meals
- reduce malnutrition risk and improve nutritional status of our clients
- provide a daily check on our clients' well-being
- help individuals avoid using expensive health care services
- link older adults with other community-based services
- lend peace of mind to friends and family
- be ever-watchful for new individuals or groups whose quality of life would be improved through our services.
As the needs of our community change, we innovate. As our clients' expectations grow, so does our desire to exceed their expectations! We are passionate about our mission, and it shows. We have a small staff, a sizeable army of volunteers and a robust team of supporters in the community. We hope you'll take time to learn more about us. Tell folks about our services. Volunteer with us. Invest in our vital work. Will you partner with us today?